random synapses

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

fallin' into the abyss

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. A few dips and dabbles in this pseudoworld of Bloggering and here I am taking the plunge. Curious, this blogging experience; I find myself wondering, even as I type, who will read, and thus, for/to whom should I write? I have no intention of releasing the url into the real world - to be judged, questioned, mocked, pondered, whatever. Not into the whole self-exposure thing, more like avoid it at all costs. So, for myself then? An e-diary so to speak? Or perhaps more of a venting-venue, an avenue through which to release all the pent up thoughts circling my mind all day - those my self-regulator regulates. Although I've dreampt of verbal-confidence in class - that moment when I confidently raise my hand and spout perceptive proclamations - the day has yet to arrive and graduation quickly approaches. The problem isn't so much speaking aloud in general, but rather in large groups, where at least 90% of the people are guaranteed to know at least 90% more than me about any given topic. Friends of mine, one in particular who inspired me to write this blogg, would find this issue comical; imagine, not being able to speak your mind, pah! Please, oh please don't give me the, "who cares what people think," because I have a short and simple answer to that question - me. I wish I could talk myself out of it, take some sort of herbal remedy for it, or perhaps go back to the time when wearing Osh Kosh jump-suits and having big pig-tails sticking out the sides of my head didn't phaze me a bit...but alas, those days are long gone. For now, my remedy...so hip of my, a blog. A top-secret, classified, covert operation that only you and I will know about....Off to bed for now, laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home